Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update

i'm sorry that i haven't posted lately(shari), i really haven't had nothin' to write about. so this is an update of my boring life.
i applied to a new job and i got hired, i gave in my two weeks notice and the district manager called me and told me not to leave, that corporate didn't want to lose me, and blah, blah, blah. so since i've been there for almost a year now and i would hate to start over and learn a whole new system, i'm going to go ahead and stay. the only problem i have is having to put up with our new manager. denise, you know what i'm talkin' about. but some of don't think she'll last so i'll just tough it out.
i've also been losing sleep lately. there's nights that i'll go to sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning. maybe it's caused by what i eat or stress. who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

I know what you mean about feeling like there is nothing interesting enough going on to write about--or sometimes I feel like I shouldn't write too much info.
There is a site http://www.blogthings.com that has fun things you can put on your blog. I do that sometimes just to change things up a bit.

Did they offer you more $$$ to stay at your job? One thing I've learned is to always keep my options open.
Even though you've decided to stay, you know you can still quit at any point. Thinking things like that helps me to not feel trapped in my decisions. :)

I have no advice for the sleep lol-not that you were asking--I go through that sometimes, too!

7:52 PM  
Blogger smact said...

Thanx

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home